Pages

▼

Saturday, September 26, 2026

1.5 Million

It's been awhile since Cards Over Coffee celebrated it's last view milestone, one million happened back in May, but I am happy to report that sometime during my extended break this blog hit the 1.5 million view threshold.

I just wanted to make sure to shout out this great moment as this blog has continued to grow this year. It may not be close to the seven million plus that Sport Card Collectors has, but this blog also never had daily posts and was around during the peak times of blogging so I feel this is still quite the accomplishment.

I also wanted to tip my very hot mug towards all of you who continue to read my gibberish even when I take extended breaks from posting. Especially since blogger is continuing to be broken so you may not be seeing these newer posts.

Today's post isn't a long one, but just wanted to thank all of you again for your support. I have a busy day ahead with watching two soccer games, a football game and homework.

I will now leave you with my favorite Caitlin Clark card that I added during my long break.

 

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

Ps: I chose a basketball card for this post since next week I will be holding open gym for girls grades 5th-8th grade. I was invited to do so and was the only coach to grab it. I did afterwards ask my assistant from last year to join which she was happy to. So add coaching back into the mix along with my already packed schedule.

11 comments:

  1. a. Congratulations on reaching that milestone. I kinda wonder what percentage of our views come from bots. I know we're currently in the midst of a hobby boom, but I highly doubt 471,776 people stopped by and read my blog this month. Heck... the three posts I published in September have barely passed the 1k mark... and I truly doubt even those numbers are legit.

    b. Have fun running open gym and coaching. We don't have basketball open gym at our school, but they do open it up for volleyball. That's become a huge sport among our middle schoolers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the "bots" have been hyperactive this year. My guess is 50-67% are bots with the occasional "spurge" of 75-85%.

      Delete
    2. I know. I have no idea how to tell anymore who's not a bot. It's crazy. I doubt that many people have come here to read this either or come visit sport card collectors blog that never has posts for 270,00+ this past month.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your milestone. I always say to take it one step at a time. I coach all year long for my Special Olympics delegation. We do basketball, bowling, softball, and cornhole. It is a great way to get positivity into people (including me). Keep on making a difference. I just finished cup number one for the day. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RJ. I plan to keep making a difference as long as I can!

      Delete
  3. Bots or not, that's a lot of views! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!