It's not always about sports.
I also collect a ton of non-sports and probably this year alone, I would say I have almost acquired more non-sports than sports.
One of my latest trades came on X from @CalvinThomas88. He and I pulled off a trade already earlier this year and just like that one, I sent him stuff he wanted (Cubs inserts) and I got exactly what I wanted, these,
Pieces Of The Past dual relic featuring Picasso and Rockwell.Civil War penny relic from Pieces Of The Past
My favorite relic of the group, Nelson Mandela. I cannot tell what this swatch is, but I just really liked it.
And finally, 1962 Topps Death To The Enemy vintage card.
Some great pickups, thanks again for the trade @CalvinThomas88.
My collection of non-sports will only continue to grow over time. I am actually working on a big trade right now for a key card for my PC. One I have wanted for awhile and hopefully have enough remaining trade bait to pull it off...because it's not always about sports.
*Coffee Card Blogger Out*





Very interesting cards from specific moments in history. Hopefully the big trade for your PC works out for you. My curiosity is wondering what it might be you are trying to land. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDelete👍
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff. Pieces Of The Past creates some interesting historical trading cards. I actually have a couple of cards saved in my eBay search, because they feature some famous men in Japan's history. I kinda question the actual relic pieces (for the cards I'm seeking, not the ones featured in this post), but they're so affordable I'm willing to look past any authenticity issues as the cards themselves look pretty cool (kinda like how I treat manufactured patches).
ReplyDelete