I have been doing well recently with keeping up with the mail days I have been getting and posting them as soon as I get them.
That's mainly because my mailbox hasn't seen a lot of them and right now, I am almost towards the end of my summer semester, so I have a little more free time.
With the lack of mail days incoming combining that with the lack of participation overall and what appears to be a stressful upcoming fall semester, I have decided to cancel this year's 2026 Coffee Card Hall Of Fame. I probably won't be bringing it back. It was already on the chop block for this year as it was.
Speaking of the chop block, I have added Trending In My Hobby This Week and 5 Things I Did In The Hobby to that list as well. It's just a few of the many changes coming to my blogging world.
If I had continued with this year's Coffee Card Hall of Fame, I would have picked out a few cards from this mail day from Batting Out Of Order because some of them would have deserved their spot.
Starting with this vintage card. I have found myself adding these types of vintage cards when I can.Bonds should only be allowed to had made my Hall Of Fame, unless roids were used to create this card.
And again. If I see any of these Metal Universe cards available, you better believe I am snatching them up. Any of these could easily be in my Hall Of Fame.









Really great cards you chose from the giveaway. Changes should be made as you go along keeping in mind what is best for you. I enjoy your blog and nominated some cards for the HOF. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDelete