Friday, July 24, 2026

A Champions Mail Day


Today's mail day has been a long time coming and I have been really anticipating it.

 
As I am sure you know by now, the NY Knicks were not only the Eastern Conference Champions....

But they also took home the big trophy and were this year's NBA Champions as well.

I knew I had to own some cards to celebrate a moment I have waited years to happen and a moment I may not be alive for the next.

To finally have all three of my teams take home a trophy in my lifetime is a massive brag. Not too many sports fans get this ride unless they play the bandwagon fan role.

That's not me. I take all of the suffering in hopes a comeback story comes and I can brag about it.

Not only did I add the Topps Now cards, but I also won a contest in the Knicks run for the title.

 
I won this really sharp Charlie Ward autograph from @TheGardenPulseApp.

But, because of the delay in shipping out the prize.....

He sent this amazing on-card autograph Allan Houston as a bonus. As many of you know, Houston was my main man of the 90's Knicks!

Thanks so much @TheGardenPulseApp !

Before I close out this post, I had some free time from school work and wrote a new article for Bags Unlimited. Make sure you check that out here,

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy a cup!

 *Coffee Card Blogger Out*

Don't forget you can start to nominate cards for the 2026 Coffee Card Hall Of Fame!! Cards don't have to be autographs, patch cards, super star cards. It can be whatever you think is Hall Worthy! Find details and current nominations HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Nice coffee, nice cards, and a well-written informative article. Great job! Years ago, I wrote articles for a racing newspaper. Maybe I should consider writing again. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!