I have been feeling so nostalgic recently.
I don't know what's causing it but I have bene picking up a lot of cards recently that focus on that.
Cards such as 90's inserts/parallels, favorite players growing up and even some flashback cartoons for me that I enjoyed.
One set that I felt I had to complete was the 1989 Topps Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles stickers. I was a HUGE TMNT fan in the 80's and 90's between the cartoon series and the two movies. We will ditch the third one, that was bad.
I found the stickers to be really cool mostly because of the yellow, despite how much I can't stand it on 1991 Fleer, its what brings these to life.
It took me a few weeks and a few trades, but I pulled it off. One sticker that was tough to land was Sticker #10 which is the one I am starting off with.
This one was actually the last one I needed to complete the set and thanks to @TheRealOmegaDad I was able to complete it. He RAK'd me this one.
Here are the rest,
If you flip the cards over, altogether they create a cool puzzle:
The back of Splinter helps show us what the puzzle looks like for those of us who can't do puzzles. Raise your hand if you can't because I have both of my arms up high.
Now I am hoping to do the base set as well and I am miles away from it. Just another set goal I can add to my list. I really need to just make a list of sets I want and see if any of you have them available.
In comments today, let me know your favorite turtle. Mine is and always has been Leo. I grew up as Leo. I also like Shredder and Baxter Stockmon for my villains. We all have a favorite villain.
Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!
*Coffee Card Blogger Out*
Matt send me the TMNT list in an email Ill check with my guys at Rocket if they can help you out they have a bunch of them
ReplyDelete