Thursday, October 8, 2026

Post #900

You read that right.

Post #900

Cup of Coffee #900 (well not really, I have probably had that this year)

The #900th time I have had to say....*sits down with cup in hand, smiles at the celebration post, takes a sip*.

If you were to have asked me if this blog would have made it this far, I would have doubted it. Most of my secondary blogs I have created have either died off immediately after or I have given up on after a year or two. But, for some reason or another, this blog continues to live on and now I have reached yet another milestone on it.

I was hoping to get to #1000 by year's end, but I doubt that with the upcoming basketball season and a lot of college work this semester.

So, let's just celebrate #900 with a few new cards.

  
2000 Topps Tek Drama Tek Performers

 
2001 Fleer Genuine Pennant Aggression

And....
 
2002 Pacific Crown Royale Pro Bowl Honors (I have been wanting one of these for a long time, so pretty!)

And there you have it. I think I chose some great cards for this celebration. Two new Griffeys and a Pro Bowl card I have always wanted to get my hands onto. Now it will sit in my Terrell Davis PC.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post...mmmmm...coffee....tastes even better when its being celebrated.*

Thanks again to those of you who have stuck around with a cup in hand ready to read the newest post on here and never knowing what to expect.

Have a great Thursday! Be good to others!

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!