It's been awhile since Cards Over Coffee celebrated it's last view milestone, one million happened back in May, but I am happy to report that sometime during my extended break this blog hit the 1.5 million view threshold.
I just wanted to make sure to shout out this great moment as this blog has continued to grow this year. It may not be close to the seven million plus that Sport Card Collectors has, but this blog also never had daily posts and was around during the peak times of blogging so I feel this is still quite the accomplishment.
I also wanted to tip my very hot mug towards all of you who continue to read my gibberish even when I take extended breaks from posting. Especially since blogger is continuing to be broken so you may not be seeing these newer posts.
Today's post isn't a long one, but just wanted to thank all of you again for your support. I have a busy day ahead with watching two soccer games, a football game and homework.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!