Sunday, October 9, 2022

90's On The 9th:1997 Revolution Ring Bearers Eddie George

*sits down with coffee in hand and gets ready for a new post on cards over coffee.*

*takes a sip*


Is it really the 9th of October? This is nuts. I can't remember any other year flying by as fast as this one.

But, since it is the 9th of a new month, we all know what that means, it's time for a new 90's On The 9th.

What does that mean? It means it's time for me to showcase a new 90's card I have recently picked up. What can this mean for you? I invite you to do the same on your blog and social media as well. Let's make 90's On The 9th a thing.

*takes a sip*

Before I show off today's card, please set down your 3D Doritos, Mello Yello and zip up your fanny pack. I wouldn't want you to spill anything or lose anything out of your fanny pack when you get excited about today's card.

The one I am showing off today, is one towards a set chase I am doing. Though I am a long way away, it's still fun to knock one down when you can when it's found cheap.

The 1997 Revolution Ring Bearers were not easy pulls. They were found 1:121 packs.

 
This Eddie George is the third one that I have towards the set. I also have Warrick Dunn and Mark Brunell.

Thoughts on today's card welcomed in comments.

I hope to see some of you post your 90's On The 9th cards! Please use the hashtag, #90son9th when you post on Social Media. If you post on your blog, please add this blog into your post so more will join in.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

Hope you all have a Super Sunday! Watch some football. 

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

7 comments:

  1. You're slowly going to get me into football cards. Always enjoyed watching Eddie George play. At the time my mom visited Nashville and got me a Titans cap with his name and number that I treasured. Now I'll have to go after this card too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many great football cards out there!

      Delete
  2. Were fanny packs popular in the 90's? Lol. I remember having one in the 80's. Never wore one at school, but we'd use them skiing. I'd put my walkman, chapstick, and a granola bar into mine and spin it to the front before getting on the lift. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had lots of friends in the 90s into fanny packs. I definitely was myself as well.

      Delete
  3. that is a beautiful set to chase [abide]

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!