Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Coffee With Tom Arnold

*sits down, gets ready for a new cards over coffee post*

It has been a while since I posted in this series. Mostly because it has been a while since I have added a non-sport autograph.

Well, all of that changed when I added two, one will be posted today and a really special one for another day, when I made my latest trade with Shane from Beckett's Cheap Wax Wednesday fame.

He was able to go to this year's National and picked up some cards for me while he was there. One of those cards includes an autograph from an actor who has been in so much TV and movies that he should be household name.

Let's welcome Mr. Tom Arnold as my newest non-sport autograph add.

*takes a sip before showing off today's card*

When I first saw Tom Arnold, it was from his appearances on Rosanne. Which is totally an underrated all-time comedy by the way.

 
But since then, I have watched him in multiple movies including True Lies, Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth, Dickie Roberts, and The Stupids just to name a few.

Thanks to Shane for this latest add!

In comments today, let me know your favorite Tom Arnold movie or show appearance.

*takes a sip*

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

1 comment:

  1. True Lies is a fun movie, and he has a cool cameo in the first Austin Powers movie.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!