Good morning, Coffee Card Enthusiasts!
*takes a sip*
Yes, I am doing back-to-back posts!
Today's is a basically a follow up to yesterday's post, so it makes for an easier post.
In case you missed yesterday's post, go check it out so you won't be too lost for this one. Basically, I have been doing my downsizing project continuation.
As I have been making my piles, I figured while the cards are sitting up, I will pack up Christmas cards as to. That way when it's time to mail, they can go out and it won't have to worry about finding time to do so during a busy time in my fall semester.
I have protected these PWE's the best I can including putting Do Not Bend on both the front and back of these envelopes. I don't seem to have too many issues with these being sent like this.
If you have gotten a mail day from me around Christmas before, you will be getting another. Some of you will have multiples and this goes for both bloggers and non-bloggers.
These should hit the mailbox by the end of October. I still have a few more to pack up before doing so, I plan to have those ready in the next week or so. Roughly twelve of these will head out in October and then of course the large flat rate box.
My personal mailbox has been really slow with getting mail so I don't have a lot to post about. I will see what I can find to post just so I can have some new ones up before I go on another hiatus.
I hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday.
*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

No comments:
Post a Comment
Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!