My collection doesn't have many graded cards as I am not one to seek those out or get my collection graded, but I do have some.
One of the pain in the butt parts of having graded cards is finding a place to store them.
I had mine stored in an Upper Deck bag I had won years ago on Facebook, but that's in the past now with the newest product from BCW Supplies.
Awhile back in the summer I shared how BCW created a super cool card catalog to put regular cards, fast forward to now, they have created a, you guessed it, graded card one.
These drawers hold approximately 43 slabs per drawer or 21 with the bumpers. Overall it should hold 258 total slabs.
When I get to sorting things out better, I will add labels to the drawers so I know what's in each one.
Here's an inside look of the drawer before I add stuff. I added the dividers for look, the drawers come with six free ones but you can buy others separately.
Here are some slabs I put in so you can see how well they fit.
And I also found out for those of us collectors who still have some screw down protectors, they also fit really well in here. No more struggling to find a place to store those anymore (though we really shouldn't use those protectors anymore).
This will be a very useful product for me as I continue to re-organize my collection. It's also very sturdy and heavy, roughly 15 pounds without cards. Right now because I am still rehabbing my shoulder at five pounds I can't lift it and require help haha! I can't imagine what the card weight will add onto it.
Remember to use code MATT10 at checkout to SAVE 10% off your purchase!
I hope everyone has a Magnificent Monday!
Let me know your thoughts on this product in comments.
I hope everyone has a Magnificent Monday!
Let me know your thoughts on this product in comments.
*Coffee Card Blogger Out*




No comments:
Post a Comment
Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!