Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Let Me Help You This Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day.

I sure hope you took the time out for your spouse/significant other and hand made them a card, brought them flowers, or some chocolate or at the very least made your bed on the couch ahead of time if you forgot.

Hopefully you didn't forget.

If you did, I may have some help for you. Quickly grab a piece of paper, draw a heart or stick figure-whatever suits you best-and use the following lines,

"Baby, your eyes shine like refractors"

"Is that a box of cards in your pocket, or are just happy to give them to me?"

"You are a short print in a world full of base cards"

"You Complete (set) me"

"Girl, you are Impeccable"

"I chromed everything for you just like everyone likes"

"You Are The FINEST thing I have ever laid eyes on"

"Unlike Panini, you are Flawless"

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by the card section again?"

"Every kiss begins with a pack of cards"

"You are my 1/1"

"Is that a new dress? You look Spxier than usual"

"Do your parents own Panini because they made a great product for once!"

"You are the missing piece to my set"

"If you were a card product, you would be called (insert name) Chrome"

"Hey, my name is Topps.com on a product release day, can I crash at your place?"

"Are you a 1952 Topps Mantle? Because every time I look at you, I smile"

"I may not be a photographer, but I can totally picture us on a Stadium Club base card"

 
"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I like to read Cards Over Coffee and I like you too"

If none of these worked and you are on the couch watching reruns of Friends, don't blame this messenger. Blame yourself for forgetting in the first place.

Coffee Card Blogger Out.

7 comments:

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!