Tuesday, February 28, 2023

The Rodney Brew:2020 Select Black Die-Cut 1/1

Hello there fellow coffee fans! And card collectors too! I hope you have a cup of coffee ready to go along with today's post.

It's been close to a year since I posted a new card in this segment. One of the biggest reasons for that is the lack of new Rodney Hamptons on the market. It appears his run of cards is over with Panini as I don't see any coming up and all of 2022 was Rodney-Less.

Pretty much what remains to my Rodney chase are rares and obviously rare cards are hard to come by.

Fortunately, though, a few did pop up since last year and thanks to a very generous Christmas package from my buddy Wes, I hauled in some amazing ones.

*takes a sip*

I had two cards left for my 2020 Select autograph chase, both 1/1's. One was a base 1/1 and then there was a die-cut version 1/1. I wasn't ever sure they would pop up especially since the products are getting older and probably sitting in warehouses somewhere with my Rodney's inside of them.

Luckily one of them finally popped up, the die-cut version.
It's a really sharp card. I really like the appeal. It's like a dark roast coffee.

 
Back of card gives the autograph guarantee along with the 1/1 info.

Thanks again to my buddy Wes for sending this my way.

There are still more Rodney's to show off from my Christmas package from Wes.

Thoughts on this card is welcomed in comments.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday Night.

Coffee Card Blogger Out.

2 comments:

  1. A killer card like this could only come from Wes. Congrats on adding this 1/1 to your collection! can't wait to see what else he sent you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There is a lot more greatness to come!

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!