Saturday, July 1, 2023

The Rodney Brew: 1992 Sports Card Price Guide Monthly Uncut Sheet

*the first cup of a new month. tastes as good as the previous months, except i can say it's a new month*

*takes a sip*

The blogging community is full of great individuals who are always looking out for each other.

At the beginning of June, yes another one of these "it's taking me forever to post" posts and Angus from Dawg Day Cards sent me an email and told me that he had bought a pile of magazines from a show and in the pile was an uncut sheet featuring Rodney Hampton and wanted to know if I was interested.

And you know what...I was!

I had the card already, but I did not have an uncut sheet of it and it was going to be a great addition to my uncut Rodney sheets.

In the mail about a week or two later....
Came the uncut sheet featuring a mix of players including the most important one on it, Rodney.

The back of sheet features what card each player was first featured on which for Rodney was 1990 Upper Deck and which one was his most valuable which was the 1990 Topps Supplemental. Sadly that card can be had for cents now-a-days.

Thanks again to Angus for this great addition to my Rodney collection. If you haven't checked out his blog or added him to your blogroll, please do as I linked his blog above.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday and make sure you finish that cup of coffee you forgot about on the counter.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

2 comments:

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!