Wednesday, August 30, 2023

That Time Of Year Again

It's that magical time of year again. 

The time of year where we put away our beach towels, summer shorts and fruity drinks and exchange them in for the excitement of Pumpkin Spice season.

I am already deep into my Pumpkin Spice season.
I have my Pumpkin Spice creamer,

 
in my Pumpkin Spice coffee.

I have this Pumpkin Spice muffin to go along with my cup of coffee and this post.

And snacking on some Pumpkin Spice Oreos later.

Not to mention the scent of Pumpkin Spice from a lit candle, while I am wearing a Pumpkin Spice shirt and typing the words Pumpkin Spice multiple times on this post.

Can anyone have too much Pumpkin Spice?

No, I don't think so.

It's what your fall diet should intake.

Speaking of intake and the fact that this is mainly a sport card blog, how about some sports cards in this post? And no, they aren't Pumpkin Spice related.
Here is a Large Flat Rate box of random goodness that my friend @Imitationbacon on Twitter sent me. He goes to Goodwill and finds some incredible cards, some of those cards are up for trade occasionally so I jumped in on a few. Well, quite a few and this is only Box 1 that he has for me.

It took me roughly four days to dig through and sort these into piles that will be ready for future pictures for future blog posts.

With my lack of mail days this year, I may be stretching this one out for a while to make sure I can still have some posts.

I hope all of you have Happy Humpday and make sure you have your Pumpkin Spice latte in hand for the next post.

In comments today, let me know your favorite Pumpkin Spice treat!

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

11 comments:

  1. Not sure if pumpkin pie counts as a "Pumpkin Spice" treat, but it doesn't get better than that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will count it, though I don't like it! lol

      Delete
  2. I like the pumpkin spice roll my wife makes. ... It's still too early for pumpkin spice stuff, it's 76 and humid out! But like 2 weeks ago the wife went to the area cider mill and it was packed. Come on guys, there are going to be no donuts left in October.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still pretty muggy out here. I am a little tired of the hot weather, I prefer 60s and 70s.

      My sister in law brings a pretty good pumpkin roll up around Christmas time I always look forward to.

      Delete
  3. I think I will have to get some creamer like that. I'm currently working on a bottle of Peppermint Mocha. It's not just for the middle of winter. I like these seasonal flavors year-round. Going through a box of cards like that is fun to do! Heading for a few days of 90's this weekend! Air conditioning anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kick in the Peppermint Mocha mood at the end of November and drink it til January. Then it's back to normal creamer, well hazlenut

      Delete
  4. My sister goes crazy for that pumpkin spice every year. I never really cared for it. As for coffee I'm purely a half/half guy, none of that special flavored stuff for me. Going through that box of random cards will be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does pumpkin pie count? That's the only pumpkin anything I like outside of just regular pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will count it, though it's not my favorite. I actually like pumpkin spice stuff, but don't like pumpkin pie. Who would have figured?

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!