Wednesday, August 9, 2023

90's On The 9th:1996-97 Finest Foundations Silver Refractor Patrick Ewing

*takes a sip, gets ready for a new post on Cards Over Coffee*

Welcome back to a NEW 90's On The 9th right here on Cards Over Coffee. I know this segment is very up and down in terms of views and comments on here but I have recently picked up some cheap and cool looking cards from my favorite era of collecting to you are stuck seeing them.

So, if this doesn't interest you, don't read on but make sure you at least have your coffee ready.

1996-97 Finest had different levels of base cards. There was the base bronze, Silver 1:4 packs and Gold which fell 1:24 packs. A fun and challenging set to build which is what I like.

Each level also had their own refractor levels as well. Today's card is a Silver Refractor which fell 1:48 packs which may not seem like much today, but was tough back then.

Which is why I was surprised to had landed it for under $5 from one of my favorite Knicks of the 90's.
The card looks superb especially in the light. This is actually the first one of these I own.

 
Back of the card.

It's by far one of my favorite Patrick Ewing cards in my collection now. I may have to see what other refractor cards of him are out there from the 90's.

Thoughts on my latest add, this segment as a whole or if you own any of these and of who welcomed in the comments.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

5 comments:

  1. Very cool card! I always loved those 96-97 Finest silver/gold cards, especially refractors. But yeah, they were tough pulls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! I'm fairly sure I don't have any of those refractors. More coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card... with an even sweeter price tag. Congratulations on the pickup.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!