Sunday, November 7, 2021

200

*sits down in the recliner with coffee and laptop in hand. going to need extra coffee today I can feel it*

Daylight Savings Time, a day where you are supposed to gain an hour of sleep or in my case, wake up an hour earlier and not fall back to sleep. So since 5 am I have been planning today's post.

*takes a sip, well more than a sip, a much needed gulp already planning the next cup*

Today marks the 200th post on Cards Over Coffee. I was trying to figure out a way to combine the number 200 with this blog but couldn't come up with something creative. It's not like I can say I am celebrating my 200th cup of coffee or 200th card today as those numbers were so long ago. The way I feel this morning maybe I could drink 200 cups.

*takes a long siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. Cups gone, brews cup two and returns to today's post*

The last 200 posts have been a lot of fun for myself, I just wished the readership is here. It's not like I haven't tried to expand it. I posted links on all social media sites including on my other blog Sport Card Collectors, hosted contests on Twitter and even asked for help from you guys to get the word out. Nothing seems to have caught on...yet.

I plan to still push this blog for the next 200 posts and see where we are at then. In the meantime, I wanted to thank those of you who do visit this blog and read my coffee filled posts. I truly appreciate it.

*another sip before finishing up today's post*

Any suggestions on how to get the word out on this blog is encouraged. Also, anything you would like to see on here or read about is also encouraged in comments.

Thanks again for reading the past 200 posts and hope to see you back for the next one.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

11 comments:

  1. I think this is your most entertaining blog, I don't know why the views don't compare with your other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it either, but appreciate the kind words! When you hear that from a legend like yourself it means a lot.

      Delete
  2. Happy 200th, Matt! It's hard to believe that you've been able to crank out that many posts already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jon! I had no idea I had gotten that far either!

      Delete
  3. Happy 200th--look forward to reading this over my cuo of whatver at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with night owl. I really enjoy your posts on this blog. Congratulations on #200.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 200 posts already? Wow! Nicely done, Matt. As for suggestions, what if you occasionally posted a review of a coffee blend that you like, and why you like it (flavor, aroma, etc.)? Maybe that would bridge a gap between card collectors and coffee drinkers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an interesting take. Wonder if I can get a coffee company to sponsor me lol

      Delete
  6. Congrats on hitting the 200 mark!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!