Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021

*takes a seat with coffee and the smell of turkey overtaking the house.*

It's Thanksgiving Day! Because of that, today's post will not be very long as this year I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time in years. Usually I am the guy who pitches in with some of the side dishes.

Since it's Turkey Day,
 
Thought I would show off a Turkey Card from 2018 Topps Holiday.

There are other Turkey cards out there, but this is my latest add so it was quicker to get to.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

I hope all of you guys out there have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy time with your family and be thankful. You never know what will happen or when. Be thankful for every minute.

In comments, let's hear your favorite Thanksgiving side dish.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

9 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm making a hot, cheesy crab dip for an appetizer for tonight's Thanksgiving dinner - new recipes are always fun. As for the classics, I think my favorite side is the cranberry sauce only because Thanksgiving is the only time each year that I have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Yeah, I can't imagine having cranberry sauce any other time in the year.

      Delete
  2. Dressing. Dressing is always the answer for my favorite Thanksgiving side dish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dressing. Easily my favorite item on the Thanksgiving table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cranberries... homemade cranberries... my homemade cranberries!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!