Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Trade With The Diamond King

*takes a sip, finally getting to sit down for today's post after a busy morning which included getting my booster Pfizer vaccine. Time to find some breakfast as well*

Packages and PWE's have been flowing into the mail box like never before the last week or so. Not only has this led to some excitement, but has also put me in a tough spot when it comes to blogging them. I just hate making people wait for a thank you.

So most of those mail days I tweeted out, so hopefully you follow me on Twitter to have seen those. I think a good portion of my mail days will be posted that way. However, ones I get from fellow bloggers, I still plan to post this way.

*takes a sip, then shakes arm to get muscle loose from the shot*

My most recent blogger trade, I haven't done a lot of them this year, is from The Diamond King who had posted his best Griffey's including one he had for trade.

But, before we get to that card, our trade expanded a bit more and he included some awesome 90's inserts I didn't have (this is only a small portion of them)

Sp Matchups

Ultra The Book On

New Horizon Hideki Irabu

Upper Deck National Pride (how great does this look with the light box)

*takes a break for a minute to shake the arm again*

Playoff Illusions Spectralusion of Shannon Sharpe

Ultra Notables

*takes another break and arm shake. puts his left arm out, puts his left arm in, puts his left arm out, and shakes it all about....then goes back to typing*

On top of those great 90s inserts, then there was this beauty.
Wayne Gallman Triple Rookie Relic autograph from Absolute football. Even though he is in Atlant
a now, I still collect him.

And finally, the big piece.
  
2000 Skybox Dominion Eye On October Plus Parallel. The base version of this fell 1:24 packs while the tougher to find Plus parallel fell 1:240 packs. There is also a much rarer level with the Warp Tek parallel that's numbered.

Big thanks to The Diamond King on the trade.

*takes a sip, shakes the arm again, and gets ready to finish up today's post before moving onto more stuff to do today*

I know I have more mail days on the way from trades I just made, I also have some mail I have to send out which will lead to even more mail days. I am definitely not complaining about the situation, I just don't see myself sitting down to post them all like the old days.

What have you gotten in the mail box recently?

Have a great Tuesday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

6 comments:

  1. There's certainly no mistaking which decade that that Shannon Sharpe came from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Irabu does look sweet in your light box! Glad you got the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Griffey. I have a deep appreciation for 90's and early 2000's inserts that were tough pulls. I know many old school collectors aren't happy about the hobby boom, but I like that these inserts are becoming popular again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am to a certain extent. I am just glad I collect the junk players to since I can't afford the more expensive ones

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!