Friday, December 8, 2023

Mailmas Tree

17 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Hey! Not to sound like an old man, though I feel like one, but no coffee sipping tonight as I should be in bed already. I just thought I would pop on really quick and show you an updated picture of what I am now calling my Mailmas Tree.
 
To go along with Grady M's box of mystery I got a couple days ago is a package from Dennis from Too Many Verlanders blog that showed up today! Dennis always sends tremendous mail days so I know this will be a good one. The hardest part will be deciding which to open first!

I am not sure how much fuller the tree will get before Christmas. This could be it. A couple of packages I thought would arrive on time, most likely won't now and one has already told me it will be after Christmas.

*insert sad tired face*

But, hey, two amazing ones is better than nothing right? If anymore happen to arrive though, I will be sure to post another update.

That's it for tonight. As I said, a very quick post. I guess I better to get bed before I fallllllllllllll aslllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp sorry *insert big yawn*. I am not a Night Owl like my buddy Greg at Night Owl blog.

It's bad enough I will pay for staying up even this late in the morning. Guess that just means an extra cup of the good stuff. Oh, and by the way, I have another new post publishing in a couple hours I finished a couple days ago. So, be ready for that one as well.

*another yawn*

*Coffeeless Card Blogger Out*

2 comments:

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!