Tuesday, December 5, 2023

It's Beginning

*sets up small tree*
*places an item under said tree*
*takes a pic, makes sure coffee is ready and laptop is open, now it's time for Cards Over Coffee*


20 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS

It's the time of year where I don't open any packages or PWEs that come my way. I don't usually get a lot of them and usually they are from the same people, but no matter who they come from or what they come as, I don't open them.

Yesterday kicked off my first package of the year to go under my tree.
This heavy box came from longtime friend and blog reader Grady M who is a heck of a guy overall and very generous. I can only imagine what surprises are within but I can assume there is plenty of shiny material.
 
I have placed it under the tree for Christmas. I plan to open it that day or night.

As more packages come in, I hope more do, I will add to the tree and update the picture for here as it gets closer to Christmas.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

I have begun myself sending out PWE's and a couple of packages soon both for Christmas and for trades that may have a bonus Christmas element in them. This is slower than usual when it comes to me mailing as I like to get things out right after Thanksgiving before the holiday mailing times slow everything down.

But, I guess as long as everyone gets them before Christmas, it works.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

8 comments:

  1. Fun time of year for PWEs. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great time of the year and busy if you let it. Snow on the ground and I think it is here to stay for a few months! Have a great coffee day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are supposed to lose snow tomorrow only to get slammed again on Monday. Ugh!

      Delete
  3. I have a few boxes sitting in my office from fellow bloggers. Wish I could use the excuse that I was waiting for Christmas to open them. Truth be told... it's just been a crazy year. But I am going to open them in December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you have definitely have had a long busy year. Hope you can find time to open and enjoy!

      Delete
    2. Lot O'shiny in there I bet!

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!