Monday, December 11, 2023

The Santa Clauses

*takes a sip. cards nearby, breakfast as well, its time for some Cards Over Coffee*

14 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS

When I say breakfast is nearby....
I probably should have put that as "breakfast". One of my favorite treats this time of year are the Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes. I hadn't tried the chocolate one until this year and it's not even close to as good as the original.

And before you say, you shouldn't be eating that stuff for breakfast, with decaf coffee I need the extra boost some days. Also, I should also update my weight loss as I am now only three pounds away from my goal :) So a Christmas Tree cake here and there isn't going to kill me and if it does, I will die happy.

*opens up the first cake, takes a bite, takes a sip, another bite and sip and gets ready for the cards portion*

This week will be a busy one for me as I prepare for family coming from afar to do an early Christmas with us. There are a lot of preparations I must do before they arrive such as house cleaning, filling the fridge and making some goodies along with being sure to have their gifts wrapped.

I am sure up at the North Pole this week, they must be busy as well.
If Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer special told us anything, it told us that Mrs. Claus is spending all of her time right now getting Santa fat. That's got to be the life.


And I am sure the Big Man himself is soaking it all in while checking all of his naughty and nice lists along with all of the kid's requests. I hope he got my list I posted a few weeks ago. Only other thing I would add is a Dunkin' Gift Card and an eBay one.

 
Hopefully while the Clauses are busy, they remember to leave Frosty in the Christmas snow and not bring him in to help with the Christmas preparations.

Or there will be some wet cleanup on aisle Claus.

Luckily for me, I will have some time this week without appointments and other errands to get things prepped. Though it would have been nice to have some elves to help and to have the Mrs get me fatter with some extra treats.

*takes a sip, finishes up first cake before closing up today's post*

There are other relics I need to add to my Christmas collection above that aren't strictly based on sports. I really enjoy the novelty ones that Topps puts out every year. One of the next ones I hope to get is the Elf relic. I am not sure if they have a reindeer one yet, but that would be on there as well.

I hope all of you have a magnificent Monday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

6 comments:

  1. The Little Debbie trees look good. You will survive them for sure. Coffee is great on a Magnificent Monday! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were great! Probably my only time for those this year.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the weight loss. Keep it up. The Mrs. Claus and Frosty relics are super cool. I love novelty stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss goal! Diets go out the window this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I am trying to survive mine or at least in range of it!

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!