Friday, December 15, 2023

Don't Be A Grinch

*takes a sip, sits down and gets ready for a new post on Cards Over Coffee*

*changes mind, stands on chair*

10 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS

PSA:
If you don't like Christmas, Christmas songs, Christmas lights, the word Christmas or Christmas card blog posts, all I ask is that you just walk away and ignore it until after the New Year.


Don't be a Grinch. Don't take the joy away from others. Let them enjoy the season. The season of Christmas is magical, and everyone has a different reason for why they enjoy it.

Thank you.

*steps down off chair*

*takes sip*

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

8 comments:

  1. So fuzzy! I wonder how many they made

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't touch you with a 39 1/2-foot pole! Classic cartoon I have seen numerous times. Enjoy the season for whatever your reason is. Coffee up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always time for coffee! I am having another soon!

      Delete
  3. Another cool relic. You've got a super impressive holiday themed relic collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't even dove into the football sweaters or other ones like it.

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!