Friday, December 1, 2023

Blog Bat Around: Letter To Santa

December 1st, 2023

Dear Santa,
I have been a good coffee card blogger this year. I have made people smile through social media and real life, I have treated others the way I want to be treated, I have held doors, helped reach stuff on the top shelf for those who needed it and even shared a cup of coffee or two. 

And the list goes on.

For being so good this year, here are five items I would love to see under the tree in no particular order.
  1. 2004 Topps Chrome Eli Manning
  2. 2020 Donruss Rookie Sweaters Dual Joe Burrow/Tee Higgins
  3. Any hobby box to open
  4. 2017 Metal Spider-Man Homecoming Purple Precious Metal Gems Spider-Man
  5. 2023 Leaf Pop Century Lou Ferrigno Autograph
Thank you Santa. I promise to be a good coffee card blogger next year as well!

I will leave the coffee and cookies on the counter.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

(let me know in comments or join in on the Blog Bat Around which may turn into a yearly tradition of five items you are hoping to find under your tree)

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a blog so I will join in here with a comment.
    1. Gifts for family members.
    2. Coffee
    3. Cards
    4. Health and safety for all.
    5. Good tidings of Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea for a BBA. But man... I've been struggling to return to the keyboard. I'm gonna try to join it though. It just might not happen until the day before Christmas though :D

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!