Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Not For Sale

 
*coffee and breakfast both ready for a very quick post today on Cards Over Coffee. If you haven't noticed with the last few posts on here I have featured my mug of the day every time. It's like one of those hidden pictures kind of things on here. Takes a sip and begins today's post*

I know I am a little late posting about Valentines Day, but I wasn't quite ready for my post yet. You see, I was anticipating a very special gift from my wife she had spilled the beans on before Valentines Day arrived. Originally it was set as a birthday gift for next month, March 19th if you need to know, but she couldn't hold back her excitement any longer and told me what she had gotten. I was just a little stoked to say the least.

*takes a sip, a bite of raspberry turnover then moves on to the next part of this post*

Yesterday the mail arrived and what I thought was another non sport card mail day came out to be untrue in a way. She had gotten a package I assumed was something she normally ordered but it was actually my gift from her!

*takes an excited sip! Yes, there is such a sip of coffee. It's a little slurpy but a controlled one*

She opened it, checked it out first and then showed it off to me.....
Cards Over Coffee merch folks! A true 1/1. What a cool item for me to own!

*takes a sip and another bite of raspberry turnover. I sure hope you are enjoying a cup with me as well*

The Cards Over Coffee logo is printed on a Nike Sport shirt which is an extremely comfortable shirt if you haven't worn one before. It's made of thinner soft material as opposed to a cheaper rough shirt material which being a sport shirt probably helps you from sweating.

I messaged a couple of Twitter friends a sneak peek of this shirt and they asked if it was the only one as they seemed interested in buying one. I never thought of selling blogger merchandise before and not sure if I want to head down that road but maybe. For now though, this is the only shirt and this one is not for sale.

Big thanks to my amazing wife for the amazing gift! I can't wait to show it off and have people ask me questions about it. Of course I prefer to do it in our local coffee places but until Covid is over, I won't eat in any restaurant.

*another sip before finishing today's post. I told you it would be short*

Do any of my blogger readers own any shirts, hats or any merchandise relating to your blog?

*takes a sip, another sip, tips mug to you and another bite of raspberry turnover. Til next time, Coffee blogger out*

19 comments:

  1. Nice! Don’t try raspberry turnover on it. Sounds like you might be in the merch business soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mug, and awesome shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a VERY thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome shirt! Blogger merch, eh? I haven't even purchased YouTuber merch yet. But I would consider it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I will go that route but would be fun!

      Delete
  5. Very cool shirt. I've used my little SouthPark character on trading cards, a mouse pad, and post-it notes & a note pad I pass out to students every now and then. The only thing with my blog name were the trading cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way... that raspberry turnover looks delicious.

      Delete
    2. I always wanted one of your trading cards!

      Delete
    3. If I have any left, I'll send one your way.

      Delete
  6. Great shirt. Sounds like your wife is definitely a keeper, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! Especially since she supports my hobby

      Delete
  7. Nice shirt. Following as of today. Coffee is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A shirt would be a good way to get more visitors if you wore it at the National or any card show. When the Detroit Tigers used to have Tigerfest every year I would scatter Tigers cards around the stadium in a penny sleeve with my blog written on it. I literally watched someone in front of me in a line find one and instantly search my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a great idea! I should get another one of these shirts with my blog address on it!

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!