Friday, June 28, 2024

Coffee With Dan Lauria

What would you do if I drank some coffee?
Would you be jealous of me?
Lend me your cup and I'll pour you a cup
I will try not to spill any, yeah

Oh, baby I get happy with coffee
By with a little help from my coffee maker.
All I need is my coffee
By with a little help from my coffee maker
I said I'm gonna get by with a little cup of coffee
I will share a little help with my friends

Whoa oh oh oh oh

If you grew up when I did, you would have spent some time on ABC watching The Wonder Years. I didn't know many that didn't grow up at least watching the show or at least hummed the theme song.

The show and the song bring back a lot of nostalgic memories. When I found that Lauria, who played the stern and loving father Jack Arnold on The Wonder Years, had an autograph for cheap-I snagged it.
Fun parallel on top of that.

 
The card is numbered to 25.

As with any autograph card I add and chase, this was a nice addition to the nostalgic PC.

Now if only I could add a Savage and especially a McKellar someday.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend. I probably won't post again until next week. I had some extra time this week so took advantage to try and catch up on some posts.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks' worth of posts.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

3 comments:

  1. Nice find! Coffee on a dreary Friday is a good thing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's one of those actors that seems to be good in everything he's in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. He looks really good. How long has it been? Thirty years? And I'd love to add a Danica autograph to my collection one day.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!