Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Reading List

*takes a flavorless sip, begins to type today's short,quick post*

I have been thinking about adding a reading list of blogs to on here like I have added on past blogs, but I am feeling a little lazy about finding the links to add to this reading list.

So, that's where today's post comes into play. 

If you would like your blog or website to be added to this list, please leave a link below! I want to read as many blogs/websites as I can.

Thanks in advance!

*takes another pointless sip, stupid Covid*

Speaking of reading, I am reading my first book in 20 years. Yes, I don't get to read much as my free time is very limited to card collecting, playing Madden and blogging when I do get time, but I am making it a point to give this one a read.
This book was sent to me by my long time Twitter friend, @Jake1725 on Twitter. I didn't know that Darryl Strawberry had turned his life around like this. Will make for a good read. I am roughly 10 pages in and really enjoying it.

Thanks again Jake!

*takes a sip before finishing up today's quick post*

I look forward to adding to this blog reading list. I will add them as you guys comment with them even if it's a year from now.

Also, before I finish this post, thank you to all of you who joined in on the Blogger National BBA. This was the best year yet and I am hoping to grow it even more next year. I read every post that I saw anyways. Another reason to add this blog list.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

11 comments:

  1. Please add SR75CARDS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    *sips his 1 liter of Pepsi* my refreshing coffee blend & I'm currently reading Dynastic Bombtasic Fantastic book about Reggie Rollie Catfish & Charlie O`Finley Swingin A`s by Jason Turbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue the healing process and keep drinking coffee. That looks like a book I would consider reading. I don't read many books. Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. I'm pretty sure Blogger has it out for me. They tend to label some of my comments as spam, so I try not to include links in comments anymore. But since you comment on my blog already, I guess you don't need the link :D

    B. A few years ago, I watched that documentary with Strawberry and Gooden. Not sure if he mentioned religion in it or if I just looked it up... but that's when I discovered he had turned things around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a reading list on my blog and somehow it got corrupted to the point that I can no longer update it. So now I have two reading lists, one new, one old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one on SCC, but want one on here of the blogs I normally read and comment on instead of just a list. Some are very dormant blogs.

      Delete
  5. I only post a couple of times (if even that) a month on my blogs, and will likely be doing even less next year, so it's probably not worth anyone's effort to be adding them to their reading lists at this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's always a fun read when you do post!

      Delete
  6. I'd be honored to be on your reading list! https://diamond-jesters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!