Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Coffee With Jon Lovitz

*coffee is brewed and I am sipping away.*

*takes another sip*

I could make a list a mile long from this year's Leaf Pop Century of people I want an autograph of. It's probably the most in-depth autograph checklist I have seen from the product.

So far, I have been able to add a couple autographs I want from it, but I have a long way to go. You will see this at the end of today's post.

But let's take a look at who I added for now.

*takes a sip*
Jon Lovitz started out on SNL, but that's not where I know him from.  I first saw him in the film Rat Race (hilarious by the way) and then in other movies such as, Dickie Roberts, The Benchwarmers, Grown Ups 2, Benchwarmers 2, and in my favorite all-time sports movie, A League Of Their Own among other small roles.

This card is numbered to 9. I kind of wished Leaf would show a picture of the actors signing the cards on the back. That would take these to the next level.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

Before I finish up, as I promised above, here is my list of others I am looking for in this year's product,
BA-AB1 Alec Baldwin
BA-AB2 Amanda Bynes
BA-AG1 Andrew Garfield
BA-AS2 Amanda Seyfried
BA-BB3 Brooke Burke
BA-BC1 Benedict Cumberbatch
BA-BD1 Bo Derek
BA-BDA Beverly D’Angelo
BA-BL2 Brie Larson
BA-BM1 Bam Margera
BA-BP1 Bronson Pinchot
BA-CA1 Christina Applegate
BA-CC1 Chevy Chase (why not add more, he is a PC)
BA-CE1 Carmen Electra
BA-CE3 Clint Eastwood
BA-CGJ Cuba Gooding Jr.
BA-CH1 Chris Hemsworth
BA-CM3 Christopher McDonald
BA-CP1 Chris Pratt
BA-CR1 Christina Ricci
BA-CS1 Charlie Sheen
BA-CS2 Christian Slater
BA-CS3 Cobie Smulders
BA-CW1 Carnie Wilson
BA-DR2 Denise Richards
BA-DVD Dick Van Dyke
BA-EMG Ewan McGregor
BA-EP1 Elizabeth Olsen
BA-GH1 Gene Hackman
BA-JA1 Jessica Alba
BA-JVD James Van Der Beek
BA-KG1 Karen Gillan
BA-LF1 Laurence Fishburne
BA-LR1 Linda Ronstadt
BA-ML1 Mike Love
BA-MR1 Margot Robbie
BA-MR2 Michael Rooker
BA-MT1 Marisa Tomei
BA-MW1 Mark Wahlberg
BA-NC1 Neve Campbell
BA-PS1 Patrick Stewart
BA-PD Pete Davidson
BA-RD1 Rosario Dawson
BA-ROD Rosie O’Donnell
BA-RP3 Ron Perlman
BA-SA1 Sean Astin
BA-SH1 Salma Hayek
BA-SP1 Sarah Palin
BA-SS1 Susan Sarandon
BA-ST1 Stephen Tobolowsky
BA-TC1 Tim Curry
BA-TH1 Teri Hatcher
BA-ZS1 Zoe SaldaƱa
HI-DA1 David Arquette
HI-EA1 Erich Anderson
HI-LB1 Linda Blair
HI-WV1 Carmen Electra
NS-AB1 Alec Baldwin
NS-AG1 Andrew Garfield
NS-BC1 Benedict Cumberbatch
NS-BL1 Brie Larson
NS-DA1 Dan Aykroyd
NS-EMG Ewan McGregor
NS-MC1 Macaulay Culkin
NS-MD1 Michael Douglas
NS-MR1 Molly Ringwald
PBA-AH1 Anthony Hopkins – Redemption
PBA-AP1 Al Pacino
PBA-BC1 Benedict Cumberbatch
PBA-CN1 Chuck Norris
PBA-CR1 Christina Ricci
PBA-CS1 Charlie Sheen
PBA-CS2 Christian Slater
PBA-GD1 Geena Davis
PBA-HS1 Hilary Swank

As I said, it's quite the list. Not one I will probably ever be able to fully accomplish so I will have to pick and choose as I go.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

Let me know your favorite Lovitz role in comments.

Before I close, I also wanted to remind you of the Coffee Card Hall Of Fame voting and that it needs you guys to nominate cards in.

Details on the Coffee Card Hall Of Fame can be found HERE. I may add this to every post from here on out for a reminder as I will forget about this too! Haha!

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

8 comments:

  1. I was a big fan of The Critic back when it was originally on. Unfortunately though, I found out a number of years ago when I got it on DVD that it hadn't aged very well for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember watching that. Wasn't into it too much but I am sure it hasn't aged well with today's society lol

      Delete
  2. Loved him on SNL... Watching him pester Dennis Miller as "Annoying Man" always cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never watched him on SNL. To YouTube I go!

      Delete
  3. Big fan of his from the SNL days. Acting! Hall of Fame that card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A. Definitely remember Lovitz from his SNL years.

    B. That autograph checklist is awesome! The two I'd really love to add from that list are Jessica Alba and Marisa Tomei.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!