Friday, September 6, 2024

Decaf Drip

Good morning again Coffee Card enthusiasts!!

Today I am showing off some cards and some coffee.

As many of you know by now, I am strictly a decaf person due to health issues involving caffeine. So, I had to eliminate all caffeine from my diet about 6 years ago.

The hard thing was finding a good coffee tasting decaf as most tasted like water. I only drink coffee and water, but I kind of want the two to taste separately.

So, on Twitter/X, I recently discovered a new coffee company I hadn't heard of before that strictly focuses on making decaf coffee. It's the first I have heard of as most who make decaf make caffeinated as well.

Their company name is Decaf Drip.

They take out all of the caffeine but leave the good stuff.  The actual coffee.
Which sounded good to me, so I got a bag.

Which also had a card on top of it as I pulled it out of the package. Literal, Cards Over Coffee.

That card was a 1993-94 Upper Deck John Stockton. I grew up a Knicks fan, but I really liked watching Stockton and Malone on the Jazz. You had the Mail Man delivering while having the mail being dished into his truck by Stockton. Maybe that's why the USPS has gone downhill, they don't have employees like this anymore.

Before I keep going on that and get off topic, let's talk coffee instead.
I opened up the bag and put my allotted amount in the filter. It smelled like heaven and I felt like I was floating.

And I didn't hesitate with a taste before I added some cream, it was a pretty good tasting brew.

I would definitely-easily add it to my Top 5 decaf coffees to drink. This one however is even better because Decaf Drip doesn't use chemicals to remove the caffeine from the beans which doesn't add anymore stuff to my body that I don't need.

So, if this looks/sounds good to you, I can SAVE YOU 10% off your next order from Decaf Drip.

With code COFFEECARDS

Order here,

https://decafdripcoffee.com/?sca_ref=6902678.wWYCdws7HKUdPij

And don't forget the code!

Also, while you are there on their website ordering or just checking it out, read about what benefits decaf can do for you and what you are actually drinking when you drink caffeinated coffee. Lots of useful information on there.

In the meantime, I am going to enjoy this delicious cup of brew and hope you will too.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

6 comments:

  1. Nice find for you. Card over coffee also? How did that happen? Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't do decaf. I was just talking to my 2nd period about how I need some form of caffeine in the morning or I'll get a headache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to Decaf Drip, the headache could be because of the caffeine

      Delete
  3. I know somewhere in my not too distant future I'll have to switch to decaf...I hope I remember this post when I do!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!