Sunday, September 29, 2024

You Didn't Think I Would Miss It Did You?

It may have taken me all day for this, but I promise you I won't forget to post on National Coffee Day.

What kind of Coffee Card Blogger Would I be? (this is where you say a bad one if I did)

Since it's late, I won't be drinking any beverage while I put this post quickly together, but I will tell you I did have a couple cups earlier today to celebrate. It wasn't quite the Dunkin run I had wanted to make, but was just too busy and didn't quite have the time to celebrate like I had wanted.

It's just the way things are right now.

My original plan for today's post was just to post about the coffee day but figured it wouldn't be Cards Over Coffee without some cards.

So, let's check out my latest Rodney Hampton adds since 2023 products have put out a ton of them. In the last two months, Rodney has had new cards in Select, Topps Composite, Topps Motif and I just found out yesterday he will be in 2023 Panini National Treasures as well. With all of these, there was 60+ new Rodney's out there to chase. Pretty much an impossible one with TONS of 1/1's.

My new method to this is just add what I can because I don't have the finances. I can only add stuff when I get the gift cards to do so from reward apps that I am apart of. I must be stingy and don't overdo it. There are some going for a lot more than they should be for Rodney. I must be patient and wait which isn't the easiest thing.

This method has costed me some low numbered ones from Select such as the /10 and /5 ones. I just hope they will pop up again.

This is the base silver /399.  A nice guy on Twitter sent me this one as a RAK.

This a blue /99.

And finally a Tie Dye Die Cut /25.

This is all I have for now and there is more to go including two 1/1's. Yes, TWO.

*yawns before finishing up tonight's post*

I hope everyone was able to celebrate National Coffee Day the way it needs to be celebrated. Not sure where the parades were today but this is a Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade level day.

Oh, before I close, I always welcome Dunkin' gift cards in my email inbox (sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com) to help celebrate or as a thank you :)

Let me know how you celebrated the holiday in comments and/or if you have a player you collect that recently got bombarded with a ton of new cards from recent products.

10 Cups left.

*Coffee Card Blogger is going to bed...I mean out*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!