Friday, April 1, 2022

Cards Over Tea

Move over coffee you are yesterday's news now....


It's time for some tea...
 
My pinky will be raised high as I sip away on this and talk about cards today on here.

Which leads me to my big announcement, I have officially given up on drinking coffee. No more for this blogger! It's all about the tea from here on out. With this announcement, a name change must come as well to this blog, it will now be called, Cards Over Tea.

Okay, you must know by now this post is on April Fools Day and I am not fooling anyone. Give up coffee....ha! That would be like flippers leaving product on the shelves or finding gold at the end of a rainbow. It will never happen.

I must also apologize for the lack of cards for today's post, hope you enjoyed it anyways.

In comments today, let me know what April Fools prank you have pulled on someone or the worse prank someone pulled on you.

Have a great Friday.

*Tea card blooog....I mean Coffee card blogger out*

2 comments:

  1. As a tea drinker myself, I would've been completely okay with this change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coffee, but I actually drink way more green tea.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!