Thursday, May 4, 2023

May The Coffee Be With You

 *brews coffee, goes to add creamer but hesitates, today, I want my coffee to be on the dark(er) side*

Happy Star Wars Day fellow readers! I hope you have your coffee in hand to check out my latest cards, which happen to be Star Wars ones. And no, this wasn't planned, they just happened to arrive in time.

The cards today come from a trade I did with @tony_collection who I met in a non-sports Twitter thread. Since then, we have traded multiple times.

Usually I get Marvel stuff, but this time I decided to add to my small but growing Star Wars collection.
1983 Topps Star Wars Return Of The Jedi

 
1980 Topps Star Wars Rebel Forces Sticker Luke Skywalker

and finally, my favorite add that I can't keep my eyes off of,
1980 Topps Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Stickers. 

Thanks again to Anthony for the trade.

*takes a sip of the dark side of coffee before finishing up today's post*

I hope all of you have a Happy Star Wars Day and may the force and the coffee be with all of you.

In comments today, let me know your favorite Star Wars movie or thoughts on my new pickups above.

*takes a sip, wonders if could use a lightsaber to warm it back up if need be*

*realizes no lightsaber, so sips coffee faster before it gets colder*

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

7 comments:

  1. And also with you. Many fans in my house of Star Wars. I may even see one dressed in character later. My cup is empty! I guess I will brew some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Force 4 from Yavin sticker! Me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked Han Solo what coffee Chewbacca drinks, and he told me it's Chock Full O'Nuts. I said "really?", and he replied "Trust me".

    ReplyDelete
  4. My two favorites are Revenge of the Sith and the Empire Strikes Back, but I'll watch all of them from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need to rewatch all of them. I still haven't seen the new ones, maybe it's time

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!