Tuesday, May 23, 2023

My Rankings On TCDB

Good Morning! Well, if it's morning where you are reading this. I have my coffee in hand, ready to figure out what breakfast may be, and preparing for a new Cards Over Coffee Post.

*takes a sip*

I haven't been on here much recently because life has kept me busy and I really didn't have much to post about. It's hard when you don't really have a lot of cards incoming and you have been tearing apart your collection sorting to come up with anything creative and worthy of posting that hasn't already been shown off.

So on top of lots of sorting and re-organizing, I have been adding some player collections on TCDB (Trading Card Data Base). Not only does it make it easier for me to figure out my needs, but my favorite part is seeing my rankings among those who also have collections of the same players.

For the most part, I did pretty well.



I took the top spot for Victor Cruz.


Barely snuck up on the top spot for Darius Rucker.


Blowing away the field for Charles Way.

I have just a few Andre Williams, I also never added the duplicate relics/autographs I had. So this is straight up individual cards.

Have over a 100 card lead here with Rueben Randle. Another guy like Andre Williams I was heavily invested in.

Took the top spot for Chevy Chase.

And now onto some that I need to do some work on.

  
I still have a ways to go with Eli, but my first goal is to reach 1,000. I have added some recently that I didn't put on TCDB yet, but not even close to that goal yet.

 
I couldn't believe my lack of David Wilsons in comparison to the first-place person.

  
My lack of Amani Toomers is appalling to me and disgraceful to him. How could one of my Top 10 favorite NY Giants not have more. I really need to get on this and move up the board.

  
I believe I was within two cards of first place until recently. It appears I have some serious competition here to move up more.

 
Tied with John Starks, Allan Houston is my favorite NY Knick of all-time and yet I sit in 10th place here. Even fellow blogger Billy has a significant lead on me. I need to work on this collection, maybe Billy has some duplicates.

I still have a few players I really need to add on there, and maybe even Kerry Collins and Rodney Hampton who are only done through spreadsheets.

Thoughts on my rankings, what some of your rankings are and how many collections you have uploaded on TCDB welcomed in comments.

Now it's time to find some breakfast with the rest of this cup of coffee.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's amazing that your so high up on those lists!

    I'm still #1 on Matthew Boyd, doubt I'll ever be close on anyone else.

    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you'd throw a list on there where I showed up but our collection interests don't really cross.

    I have my whole collection uploaded, as far as I know -- there are probably some binders or boxes I've missed. I'm first for a number of Dodgers, especially late '90s guys, which is weird because I didn't collect at all then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I added some of my baseball on there, we may have some matches and battles. I just have been focusing on these first

      Delete
  3. Nicely done! I have never looked any of this up for me. I'm kind of a stats guy so maybe I will take a look at my stats. I think I need a refill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a stats guy as well and competitive so these numbers drive me

      Delete
  4. Well done. I've looked at my stats, doing well overall for Angels, but still have a lot of PCs and other stuff to add to the database. Hope to make a similar post by the end of the year. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive rankings! I have one or two more Mikaela cards to add to my total, but it wont move the rankings. Also, Eli Manning was in my town today - serving coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been a dream scenerio for me

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on being the top guy on several people. That's pretty impressive. So far... I've only really logged in my Largent collection. At one point I was #1, but I haven't added anything in the past month or two (or three) so I wouldn't be surprised to see me in the 2nd or 3rd spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will make it more fun when you catch up and surpass the leader!

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!