Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Three

 
Three is not only the amount of cups of coffee I had this morning....

*takes a sip*

But it also marks how many years this blog has been alive for. Three years already.

I remember coming up with the idea and concept for this blog and wondering how many years and how far I would go with it. Though I haven't blogged much this year on it so far, the blog is still alive and still healthy. There has been some minor growth year to year so I am hoping that means you guys are enjoying the content on here as much as I am enjoying adding it to this blog.

Thanks again for coming out for every post with a cup of coffee or some other beverage I won't judge you on. Okay, some judging. 

In comments today, let me know your favorite posts I do on here.

*takes a sip*

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

13 comments:

  1. Wow! You picked two subjects for your blog, that I'm fond of. Coffee and trading cards. You blend those two themes together seamlessly. May the Java be with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate the kind words and thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I don't drink coffee but still enjoy the blog. Happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy three to Cards Over Coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cards and coffee are a combination found on my desk quite often. Great reading and great cards that you put together well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy third! I read this blog every time there's a post.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!