Monday, April 1, 2024

I Am ONLY Collecting These Now

That's it. I am done collecting sport cards and celebrities!

DONE!!!

Now I only want cards with...

Dogs (1932 De Reszke Real Photographs 4th Series, #23,)

Signs (1914-1918 John Player & Sons - Army Corps and Divisional Signs #33)

 
And flowers. (1938 Gallaher Garden Flowers - Tobacco [Base] #44)

Thanks to The Diamond King for kicking off my collection after downsizing his collection of them. He is the driving force beginning for my new PC.

So, no more sending me cards with sports guys and celebrities. This is all I want. Or I will reject them.

Or am I just saying this just because this is April 1st. Guess we will see....

5 comments:

  1. Whoa. Me too! Just added a really cool golden retriever card to my collection. Traded a couple of vintage A's hall of famers for it. The A's are the first sports cards in my collection that I'm clearing out. If I can get a couple of rare orchid rookie cards... I'll be pretty stoked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mention of coffee today either? I guess it's time for me to get rid of all my 2019 Topps Heritage Baseball cards! No coffee for me and all the snow is gone, and it is 80 degrees and sunny. I'm starting to feel like Pinocchio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No coffee mentioned was apart od the April fools joke :)

      Delete
  3. Well, I guess it's a good thing then that these three subjects have all been featured in plenty of sets over the years :)

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!