Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Coffee With Fran Drescher (AGAIN)

Coffee and a new...but old...autograph...

*takes a sip*

If you think this is Deja vu or that I am drinking from the same cup of coffee, you may not be wrong.

Except drinking from the same cup of coffee. That would be gross.

Three years ago, I had sent a TTM to Fran Drescher and she returned back my index card along with a photo signed. You can see that previous post HERE.

The problem was, while sorting my TTM scores, the return I got from her was lost. I was disappointed as that was a piece of my nostalgic past. Nostalgia means the most to me in this hobby.

After failing to find it, I decided that maybe I would send a new one in hopes she would return it....again. I haven't had much luck with trying that in the past.

Fortunately for me, she did. Even inscribed it.
.
Thanks Fran for sending this back. Now I have another memory keeper in my pile.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

*takes a sip*

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

11 comments:

  1. Very nice TTM. I have never tried doing one of those. Maybe someday? Enjoy the day. Coffee up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an easy way to land Autographs. I don't do too many but it's nice occasionally

      Delete
  2. It would be cool if they produced cards with sound clips. Or maybe they have, but I'm drawing a blank. Anyways... if they did, they should include one of Fran and that famous laugh of hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the other day I found out Upper Deck did ones for war and history

      Delete
  3. I think this TTM return is better than the first one! Glad she sent one back to you. Hope you're feeling better as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all of the sequels and reboots these days, I'm kind of surprised that one of these streaming channels hasn't brought her back for a new Nanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will be coming. I believe the cast is still alive except maybe the grandmother

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!