Friday, June 3, 2022

Biggest Trade Of The Half Year

*sits down excitedly to show off the biggest trade of the half year so far. takes a sip, looks over the cards again and gets ready for the latest Cards Over Coffee post*

Before I begin with today's posts, I wanted to point out some new things I added to this blog. Not only did I update my Top Wants list and added a few more as well, I left a Top 20 Most Wanted list, What I Collect and a Top 10 Most Wanted Autograph Card list if you guys feel like checking them out. Maybe you have something on there we can work out a trade for.

Now onto today's post.

When it comes to making a trade between two people who do not know each other, especially a BIG trade, it will require a big risk and a trust factor. Otherwise, why bother.

This is how my trade with @Pradough1 started out. We both wanted what the other had for cards, but hesitated for awhile on pulling the trigger on the trade.

Then we both finally gave in hoping it would work out for the both of us.

As you can now see with today's post, it did.

*takes a sip before showing off the cards*

I am continuously looking to add to my non-sports PC, which is my most sought after PC right now, and will pretty much take anything that looks cool to me. I mainly look for pieces that connect to my past, but overall, I will take any.

In my trade with @Pradough1 I did both.
First, I will show off the freebie he tossed in. Heidi Montag who is mainly known for being the main cast member on the reality TV series, The Hills has also been featured on a few other shows/movies/music as well.

 
Elijah Wood is mainly known for his role on the LOTR trilogy, something I still need to watch, but he also starred in many other movies, some I have seen such as Flipper, Deep Impact, and The Faculty among others.

 
Jenny McCarthy has been on my want list for a little while now so it was good to knock her off the list. I have seen her in films such as BASEketball, Scream 3, Scary Movie 3, John Tucker Must Die, and her guest spots on multiple TV shows such as Two and a Half Men.

 
The next autograph is of Megan Fox. I have yet to watch the Transformer movies, I will someday, so I mainly know her from the TMNT movies where she played April O'Neil.

And the final autograph is a new side PC project I am tackling...
The Dolphins may make him cry but I was happy to see this Darius Rucker autograph in the mail. If you don't know, he is the lead singer of Hootie And The Blowfish.

Also, if you are wondering about this new side project, I am collecting Darius Rucker cards. This marks my second Rucker autograph card and I only have one more to go.

This trade isn't even over yet....there is still one more card to show off which will wait until tomorrow.

Thanks again to @Pradough1 for taking a chance and pulling off this amazing trade. I hope to do future deals with you and hope others who see this trade will trade with you as well.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

Trades like this are always fun if it works well for both parties and if it actually works. It's nice to knock down some of these autograph wants.

If you have any non-sport cards or Darius Rucker cards for trade, let me know. I am always looking for non sport relics, autographs, base cards of celebrities, cards from Goodwin, Americana, and Allen Ginter.

Hope everyone has a Fantastic Friday.

In comments today, let me know your favorite card above or tell me your favorite Hootie song, movie or TV show of one of the actors above as well.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

2 comments:

  1. Nice autographs. Seems like celebrity signatures are very, very collectible right now. Love the LOTR trilogy and Two and a Half Men was a pretty funny show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice autographs! Hootie was big time when I was at college. It would be blaring from house after house on Fraternity Row.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!