Thursday, June 2, 2022

A Perfect Trade

*coffee smell is throughout the kitchen this morning waking up all of the senses. goes and pours creamer in, stirs, goes and sits for today's post*

Trading has really been slow for me in 2022 so far. It's not like I don't have the pieces to trade, it's just that I can't find the right collectors for those pieces and the few I have found didn't have anything for me in return.

That changed this past week where two decent pieces I had to trade found their way to new homes.

*takes a sip*

One of those pieces found their way to @ShoffJason who is a big White Sox fan and on top of that, had pieces for me in return. That my friends is called a perfect trade.

Speaking of perfect trade, this one was easy and fast which also makes it perfect.

I will start by showing off the bonus cards that Jason threw into this trade,

Shiny Derek Jeter I didn't have, awesome.

I only have a couple 20 Years Of The Captain, so all of these are new.

Christmas and Yankee PC all in one card.

Shiny Aaron Judge for my rebuilt Judge PC.

2008 Topps Chrome Uncirculated Gold refractor /199

Those were just the freebies, now onto the trade portion which will kick off with some new Kerry Collins,
1995 Playoff Draft Pick

1995 Ultra Gold Medallion (these still look better than most parallels today)


Team Pinnacle Collins and Marino

1996 Upper Deck Silver Team Helmets

1995 Ultra Extra Gold Medallion

Phone Card from Assets.

And now the finale but first....

*takes a sip*

The trade had started when Jason noticed I was a Giants fan and had a few Saquon Barkley available,
2018 Gold Standard Newly Minted Triple Relic with some guy from Cleveland, Saquon and a solid wideout from Carolina.

And the final card......
2018 Leaf Limited autograph patch rookie Saquon Barkley.

Thanks again to Jason for the trade.

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post*

I have another big trade to post coming up soon.

Thoughts on my trade today and if you feel your trading has gone down this year so far.

Have a thankful Thursday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

2 comments:

  1. I'd have traded just for the freebies Jason included in your trade. Love the Voit relic card. Miss having him in NY, but I can't complain with being in first place either. Cool trade. Glad you were able to add to your Collins and Barkley PC's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, Voit relic actually has some dirt on it as well. That part I thought was awesome

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!