Saturday, March 16, 2024

Haven't Felt Like It

Sorry for the lack of posts recently on here.

I just haven't felt much like posting nor have I had anything to post about. With the lack of mail days and product openings, I am trying to think of other hobby things I can post about and motivate me to do so again.

In the meantime, today is just a filler post so I can share my latest posts on other websites.

My latest post on BCW Supplies blog is Spring Cleaning one,
https://www.bcwsupplies.com/blog/2024/03/08/spring-cleaning-for-card-collectors/#more-8239

My second post is my latest on Beckett. I still have three others they need to post but after this one, but I believe I am done writing for that series. So, enjoy this look back on 1997-98 Metal Universe basketball and try to read the article thoroughly unlike the person who commented on it.
https://www.beckett.com/news/second-look-1997-98-metal-universe-basketball/

Hope everyone has a great Saturday. I haven't had my coffee yet, so guess what I am doing.

*Coffeeless Card Blogger Out*

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update and the link to the BCW entry. Some motivation tips to be taken as you need are great. Hoping you are starting to feel better. Take time for yourself. If you don't feel like doing something, it's OK if you don't. I'm going to make more coffee in the next few minutes. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I gained some momentum this week for posts. there will almost be one a day

      Delete
  2. I started my collection spring cleaning a few weeks ago... and I'm so happy it's almost finished. I'm like you in regards to using new supplies (toploaders, penny sleeves, binder pages, etc.) for my main collection.

    And that 1997-98 Metal Universe Kobe is awesome. I never got around to acquiring that set, but I did pick up the 1996-97 set back in 2016 for $10 at the flea market. Sure miss these types of flea market finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get the Kobe and MJ some day. Hard to chase the set without them

      Delete
  3. Hope you've been feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had much stuff to post lately either. I'm hoping with baseball season about to start I can get back in gear.

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!