Friday, September 29, 2023

Can't Believe I Forgot!

Well, I can't say I am sitting down for a cup of coffee right now as it's 9:30 pm as I type this, but I can say I am a bit disappointed in myself!

Here I was thinking all along that Sunday is National Coffee Day when all along today was the day!!! I missed an entire day of celebrating! Not that I didn't already have my three cups at home, but I know some coffee places hold special deals on days like this. I would have made a Dunkin' run for a deal on a Pumpkin Spice coffee.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*pulls what little hair is left on head*

I am not completely wrong about Sunday, as that is International Coffee Day and both are celebrated the same, just two days apart.

You better believe I won't be missing that one. Though I think they should just do all three days for the celebration.

It's getting late and I need to get to bed so I can wake up and have more coffee.

I hope all of you took advantage of today's holiday!

Happy Coffee Day everyone!

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

PS: My second article on BCW's Website published today, while I have you, go check it out. See how I use a binder numbering system to find cards quicker. You can read the article here:
Binder Numbering System - BCW Supplies - BlogBCW Supplies – Blog

6 comments:

  1. Let's make Happy Coffee Day every day! Nice article. I think we all have some kind of system. Maybe I could be a writer again. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on having your second article published. I don't number my binders... but I do number boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, congrats on getting articles published!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!