Saturday, September 9, 2023

Unfinished Cup:2022 Topps Chrome Heart Of The City

I have my coffee and I am ready for today's newest post.

I have been spending a lot of time trying to fill in set needs from sets I have started, but never finished. Though I haven't finished a lot of them, I have made some progress towards them.

One of those sets is 2022 Topps Chrome Heart Of The City.

These inserts fell 1:6 packs and features an impactful star player and the city he plays in.

I knew I wanted to chase the set once I added the Aaron Judge card to my PC. It looks spectacular and I like the design and idea for the set.

So, I added these ones as well,


But I am still 7 away from completing the 15-card set. One of the cards isn't featured because it hasn't arrived yet.

Here is what remains for my wants, the ones crossed out are obviously ones I already have.

HOC-1 Bryce Harper - Philadelphia Phillies
HOC-2 Miguel Cabrera - Detroit Tigers
HOC-3 Barry Larkin - Cincinnati Reds
HOC-4 Pete Alonso - New York Mets
HOC-5 Freddie Freeman - Atlanta Braves
HOC-6 Juan Soto - Washington Nationals
HOC-7 Jose Ramirez - Cleveland Guardians
HOC-8 Josh Hader - Milwaukee Brewers
HOC-9 Tim Anderson - Chicago White Sox
HOC-10 Whit Merrifield - Kansas City Royals
HOC-11 Matt Olson - Oakland Athletics
HOC-12 Max Muncy - Los Angeles Dodgers
HOC-13 Aaron Judge - New York Yankees
HOC-14 Jose Altuve - Houston Astros
HOC-15 Rafael Devers - Boston Red Sox

If any of you have any of my remaining needs, please let me know in comments!

Also in comments, let me know your thoughts on this set.

Hope your weekend goes great! Have an amazing Saturday.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

2 comments:

  1. Nice flashy looking cards. I have one of these, but it is the Cabrera. Sorry I can't be of help. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!