Thursday, June 17, 2021

Coffee Break:2020-2021 Donruss Basketball Value Pack Break

*coffee is ready, creamer is getting poured in and a pack of cards is waiting to be opened. We all know it's time for a cup and some Cards Over Coffee*

Today is going to be a beautiful day with temperatures in the 60's and 70's and will be full of sunshine. So instead of a normal long post, I want to get outside and do a short Coffee Break.

So, let's get on with it!
Each 2020-2021 Donruss basketball value pack break comes with 30 cards. I believe there is one of the holo green&yellow laser parallel per pack. Each value pack is $10-$20 each depending on how/when you bought the pack.

The base card set is built up of 250 cards with 200 base and 50 Rated Rookies.

You can chase the following parallels, Green Flood, Green Laser, Green & Yellow Laser, Light Blue Laser, Orange Laser, Red & Gold Laser, Yellow Flood, Press Proof Silver /349, Press Proof Purple /199, Purple Laser /99, Red Laser /99, Blue Laser /49, Yellow Laser /25, Red & Blue Laser /15, Gold Laser /10, and Black Laser 1/1.

CHOICE PARALLELS: Red /99, Blue /49, Gold /10, Black Gold /8, and Black 1/1.

There are 12 insert sets to chase with the following parallels Green Flood, Red Laser /99, Yellow Laser /25, and Purple Laser /15.

Donruss offers a nice mix of veterans, rookie and legends in their hit selection of jersey, patch and autographed cards.

Let's see what my pack entitled and see if I can finally get my first Lamelo Ball Rookie.

*takes a sip, begins to rip*





 

*takes a sip before closing*

There wasn't much to brag about in this pack break but I really liked the parallel. I also added a new card to the RJ Barrett collection and finding Giannis is never a bad thing.

I hope you all have a great day and let me know in comments if you opened any and how your break went.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

4 comments:

  1. I’ve been finding these at Cracker Barrel for $6.99 a pack. I’ve probably gotten about 20 packs or so over last three visits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I still need a Ball rookie which is why I was excited to find this and still don't have one lol

      Delete
  2. Thanks for showing off the pack! I miss buying basketball packs...gonna be 2 years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, yeah they are not easy to find. Most I had to trade for.

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!