Thursday, June 24, 2021

Coffee Break:2020-2021 NBA Hoops Fat Pack

*not much sleep last night, lots of tossing and turning despite the cool sleeping temperatures. Guess I will need to hook up the coffee IV and pretend there is caffeine in my coffee*

I apologize I haven't posted in a few days. I am still working through where I want to do all of my blogging when all is said and done. I have three blogs, but, only one blog can survive and get my total focus.

For now it's been this blog, but in the end, who knows. I am up in the air on this decision still and any guidance would be appreciated.

In the meantime, enjoy another coffee break brought to you by NBA Hoops.

*takes a sip, begins to rip*
In each 2020-2021 NBA Hoops Fat pack there are 30 cards. I opened this pack up a long time ago so I am not sure what the going point was on these, but now I see they are going for about $15.

Summary: There are 270 cards in the base set with 200 veterans and 70 rookies.

There are plenty of parallel options for Hoops including, Blue, Hyper Blue, Neon Green, Purple, Purple Explosion, Purple Winter, Red Backs, Teal Explosion, Winter, Yellow, Silver #199, Green /99, Hyper Red /99, Green Explosion /89, Red /75, Teal /70, Blue Explosion /59, Artist Proof /25, Hyper Green /25, Orange /25, Orange Explosion /25, Red Explosion /15, Artist Proof Gold /10, Hyper Gold /10,  and Artist Proof Black 1/1.

Inserts are aplenty with close to 22 different ones, unless I miscounted. That is a ton!! Some of those also have parallels and numbered parallels. The Slam inserts were very popular and still are.

The hits in Hoops are a good mix of veteran and rookie content.

Let's see how my break went,







*takes a sip before closing*

Not a bad break, pulled a Slam insert, LeBron and a Knicks parallel. It was very weak again on the rookie card front but I have no luck in pulling good basketball rookies in the little bit of basketball I have broken.

I hope everyone has a great day.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

8 comments:

  1. Great pull. Lebron, Dame, Garnett, Doncic... Love busting basketball packs. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was probably my best basketball break of the year!

      Delete
  2. That Lebron is sweet! Best of luck on deciding which blog you keep and continue writing on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Any suggestions from you since you read all 3?

      Delete
    2. My only suggestion is to write what you enjoy writing about. If that means keeping all three blogs... keep all of them.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for showing off the cards! 15 bucks for pack of 30 cards seems real high.

    As for blogging, I see no real reason why you'd need 3 blogs. I saw nothing wrong with the first blog; all these other posts can easily fit in the one. Maybe I missed your reasoning, but that's just my take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input! It's very helpful and yes 3 blogs is too much

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!