Sunday, October 1, 2023

International Coffee Day

*sits down to celebrate this marvelous occasion with a cup of hot brew*

*takes a sip*

I sure hope you have a cup of coffee in hand, because this is the day to do so! Today is International Coffee Day. A day where you celebrate the greatest drink ever created.

 
Topps Allen&Ginter even agree when they included International Coffee Day on their It's Your Special Day checklist last year. 

I was able to add and know about this card existing thanks to my buddy Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday fame. He sadly doesn't like coffee himself, which is a shame, so he passed this card along to someone who does.

I happily accepted it and will now celebrate with it. As I said, I may have missed National Coffee Day on Friday, but I am not missing today.

*takes a sip*

I am not sure how I will be celebrating today any different, maybe make a Dunkin' run instead of just drinking what I have at home, but I will definitely get my fill of my favorite beverage today.

This blogger also happily accepts any donations towards his coffee needs today :) I know you won't, but just in case my email is sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com. Hey, you have to try right?

In comments, let me know how you like your coffee or if you even like coffee or how you are celebrating today.

*takes a sip, gulp and smiles. tips mug towards you in celebration before closing*

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes with flavored creamer and mainly black. Watching my team, the Vikings. Can they get a win today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder that every week with my Giants, now feel like they may never win lol

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!