Wednesday, October 11, 2023

I Changed My Mind

*sits down with a coffee and bagel lunch, cards to. ready for a new post on cards over coffee*

Just like my wife with dinner decisions, I have changed my mind.

Originally, I was going to post the second part of my trade with @DanPortnov (FIRST POST IS HERE) with my Coffee With segment to showcase the non-sport autograph pickups in my trade but decided just to post them all in one post. Sometimes the segments on here don't do well and I wanted you guys to see what I picked up in this deal.

*takes a sip*

In the trade I was able to acquire four Pop Century autographs to add to my collection with only two of them helping my want lists. But, that's okay, I will take on any non-sport autographs, they always have a home here.
The first autograph was of Linday Morgan, who wasn't one of the ones on my list, but I hear she is a rising star in Hollywood after starring on the CW show The 100. I have never seen it, but have heard of it.

Next up is a 1/1 autograph of Joan Collins.  If you were around in the 80s or spent time with your grandmother in the 80's, you probably knew who she was. She starred on the soap Dynasty. And if you don't know her from that, you must have seen her in her other hundreds of film and TV appearances.

One of the names on my want list for this year's Pop Century was Brittany Snow who starred in the Pitch Perfect movies, Harry's Law and John Tucker Must Die. All three things I rather enjoyed.

And finally the autograph I wanted the most of the group was,
John Lithgow who has won numerous awards, made lots of movies and TV appearances and best known for his role as Dick Solomon on 3rd Rock From The Sun. I haven't quite decided if I like the cut signatures in Pop Century this year. There are quite a few.

And that's it. Thanks again to Dan for the trade and hope we can do another!

*takes a sip before finishing up today's post. takes a bite of colder bagel and realizes needs to finish this up before it gets colder*

I still have quite the list of autographs I want from this year's product as you will below,
  • Amanda Bynes
  • Catherine Bach
  • Chevy Chase
  • Clint Eastwood
  • Carmen Electra
  • Chuck Norris
  • Chris Pratt
  • Charlie Sheen
  • Denise Richards
  • Edward Furlong
  • Ewan McGregor
  • Elizabeth Olsen
  • Frankie Muniz
  • Jessica Alba
  • Jason Alexander
  • Jim Belushi
  • Jon Cryer
  • Jon Heder
  • John O’Hurley
  • Joe Pesci
  • Kristen Bell
  • Katey Sagal
  • Lou Ferrigno
  • Leslie Jordan
  • Macaulay Culkin
  • Melissa Joan Hart
  • Marisa Tomei
  • Pete Davidson
  • Salma Hayek
  • Tara Reid
  • Chuck Norris
Cut Signatures
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Bill Clinton
  • Calista Flockhart
  • Demi Lovato
  • Evangeline Lilly
  • Eva Longoria
  • George H.W. Bush
  • John Cena
  • Jamie Foxx
  • Ken Jennings
  • Kathie Lee Gifford
  • Leah Remini
  • Natalie Portman
  • Suzanne Somers
  • Tom Hanks
  • Tiffani Thiessen
  • The Weeknd
  • Vincent Price
So, if any of you reading this have any of these needs, let me know on here or Twitter or email at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com. I am sure we can work out a trade!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday. I know mine has been a busy one like the rest of this week has been.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

6 comments:

  1. Brittany Snow was great on that show American Dreams, which had some outstanding guest stars playing other musicians. Did you ever watch that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at that auto checklist (even ignoring the cut sigs) really underlines how sad it is that Allen & Ginter's non-baseball checklist these days is so heavy on reality TV, Internet "personalities", and other obscure oddball quasi-celebrities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Allen and Ginter has really cut back on the big names. 2023 Pop Century was loaded!

      Delete
  3. I'm still following you from time to time. Keeping sipping, collecting, blogging. ["Abide" on TCDB]

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!