Sunday, July 10, 2022

Coffee Break:2021 Panini Contenders Fanatics Mega Box Break #1

*takes a sip, gets ready for another republished post on Cards Over Coffee. we only have two more of these left...I promise!*

I recently scored a huge contest win on Twitter netting me some great prizes. Along with a couple of autograph cards, one of Derek Stingley, a SAGE card set I also got two 2021 Panini Contenders Fanatics Mega Boxes. Crazy huh?? I haven't won a contest in soooooooooooooooooooooooo long it felt great and was a big win.

So, as I promised @SabertoothCards, I would break and post both on here.

Today, is box 1. Let's see how it goes.

*takes a sip,  begins to rip*

2021 Panini Contenders Football Fanatics Mega Box comes with 10 packs of 8 cards. Each box comes with 2 autographs and runs about $99-$125.

I won't bother showing all of the base I landed, so I will go straight to the meat of the product.

I didn't put this in my first regular Mega Box break of Contenders, but these inserts do have parallels, Emerald, Orange, Ruby, Sapphire, Silver /99, Gold /25, and Platinum /10.

Power Players features all of those defensive guys from past and present with 25 cards in the set to collect. Mack is an orange.

MVP featuring 25 of those soon-to-be and already candidates for the leagues prestigious award.

Playoff Ticket with those big time games in the playoffs and with 15 of them to collect. I already own the Eli which is the most important one on the checklist anyways.

Gladiators. I like this design as well. Put those players in the coliseum and fight it out.

Round Numbers with rookies who were drafted in the same round and with 20 cards to collect. Not too bad of a pull at all!

Rookie Of The Year has those candidates chasing the award with 30 of them in the set. I need a Toney like this.

Moore is an orange.

Chain Movers is new to Contenders and I dig it. There are 30 of them to collect as well.

Now onto my two autographs, I have heard these boxes can be rough, mine was.

 
Simi is a Wild Card Round parallel.

But, think I know of a Cowboys and Patriots fan who would trade for these.

Thoughts on my break welcomed in comments.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!