Sunday, July 10, 2022

Coffee Break:2021 Panini Contenders Fanatics Mega Box Break #2

*the final post of my republished breaks is here, I see you spilling your coffee all over to celebrate. time for some new break content on here!*

*takes a sip to celebrate myself*

Today, is box #2 of the Panini Contenders contest win I got from @SabertoothCards.

Let's check out if it can beat box #1.

*takes a sip, begins to rip*

2021 Panini Contenders Football Fanatics Mega Box comes with 10 packs of 8 cards. Each box comes with 2 autographs and runs about $99-$125.

I won't bother showing all of the base I landed, so I will go straight to the meat of the product.

SSP Stardust parallel!! Pretty cool looking. Different kind of card stock used on these.

Other base card parallels are, Red Zone, Stardust, Playoff /199, Championship /99, Cracked Ice /21, Super Bowl 1/1, and Printing Plates 1/1.

Inserts do have parallels, Emerald, Orange, Ruby, Sapphire, Silver /99, Gold /25, and Platinum /10.
Playoff Ticket with those big time games in the playoffs and with 15 of them to collect. I already own the Eli which is the most important one on the checklist anyways. I remember this game really well, I am sure Bronco fans do to. I was a huge Jacksonville fan as my Team #2 back in the 90's.

Legendary Contenders and nobody is more of a legend than Barry who is one of 15 on the checklist. Williams is an Orange.

Rookie Of The Year has those candidates chasing the award with 30 of them in the set. I need a Toney like this.
Chain Movers is new to Contenders and I dig it. There are 30 of them to collect as well.

Tyreek is an Orange.

Gladiators. I like this design as well.

Power Players features all of those defensive guys from past and present with 25 cards in the set to collect.

Round Numbers with rookies who were drafted in the same round and with 20 cards to collect. Not too bad of a pull at all!

Winning Ticket has a $$$$$ design and 10 cards to collect.

Now my two autographs...
A kicker.........

and
 
a defensive player. This is at least a Championship Ticket parallel.

ROUGHER break than the first one.

Your thoughts on this break welcomed below.

HUUUUUUUUUUUGE thanks to @SabertoothCards for the prize pack. You are very generous. Go give them a follow on Twitter if you haven't yet.

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

4 comments:

  1. I would be interested in your Defensive Player Autograph - ND guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually traded this the day this published. Wished Ihad known!

      Delete
  2. Thank goodness you didn't buy that!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!