Sunday, July 31, 2022

The Segments On Here

*sits down, cardless for today's post. but not coffeeless. that would be a nightmare though not having cards to post about today is as well.*

*takes a sip*

*takes another sip, gets ready to type*

When I started up Cards Over Coffee two years ago, I didn't know the direction the blog would take. Unlike blogs I made of the past, I wasn't sure if this was going to be one of those blogs I had segments on. For the most part, my segments never get much traction despite my creativity with them. I went a little while on here before deciding that the usual posts needed some breaking up, so I created some coffee themed segments.

Over the past two years, I had quite the list of segments going on but recently had to narrow them down.

Here are the ones I am planning to keep in rotation,
  • 90's On The 9th (90's cards on the 9th of every month)
  • Slice Of American Pie (showcasing my 2011 Topps American Pie set chase)
  • Unfinished Cup (my set needs)
  • Coffee Break (any product I open, this will be cut way back with lack of product to open)
  • Coffee With (non sport autograph adds)
  • Would You Rather? (Matrix given choices)
Here are the ones I am retiring,
  • Monday Morning Cup (I may bring this back in a different form, this originally was my NY Giants Sunday game review with cards. But all Giants cards will be featured on Eli's Big Blue Crew unless it's something super special with a super backstory)
  • The Rodney Brew (above comment, also lack of Rodney's to post)
  • Giant Cup (same as above two comments)
  • 90's Cards Over Coffee (90's On The 9th has taken this spot)
  • 80's On The 8th (not really an 80's card collector so didn't fit what I do)
  • State Of The Hobby (this one ended)
  • Unfiltered Review (Coffee Break took this spot)
Some New Upcoming segments,
  • Finished Cup (already did my first post on this one. This will include sets I am finished)
  • Cafe Funko (my Funko collection)
As always, I like to hear from my readers on which segments you like or which ones you would like to see as we move into a new month. Comment below on this.

I also want to mention that I might have some fun stuff planned for Halloween and Christmas this year to post.

Hope everyone has an amazing Sunday. God Bless!

*takes a sip to finish up today's post*

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at 90's cards... so 90's on the 9th posts are right up there with the Would You Rather as my favorite segments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. Thanks for your input. Especially since nobody else had any

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!