Saturday, August 17, 2024

Cards From Pops: The Rest 1

*sits down with a lot of cards nearby, coffee, so it's time to finish up this series*

With the lack of views recently both on the blog and with this series, I figured it was time to close up this series and do a photo dump putting the rest of the final cards into two posts instead of a few.

The cards for the final posts of this series all come from this box which was loaded more than a loaded baked potato. This had every topping possible.

Instead of doing much typing, I am just going to drink my coffee, prep my bagel and let the pictures of cards please your eyes.

(1:6 packs)





(1:12 packs and ever so tough to put in a penny sleeve)

(why do I feel this would have been a valuable card at one point)


 
(/349)





(Still sealed)


 
(jumping for joy with all of these amazing finds so far)














(these look super cool, fall 1:23 packs)





How was that? Are your eyes pleased?

I know mine are and my stomach is pleased full of coffee and bagel.

*takes a final sip of the cup before getting up to brew a refill*

This was a fun showoff with one more left. The finale will post tomorrow so hope you come back to check it out.

However, before I close, I also wanted to remind you of the Coffee Card Hall Of Fame voting and that it needs you guys to nominate cards in.

Details on the Coffee Card Hall Of Fame can be found HERE. I may add this to every post from here on out for a reminder as I will forget about this too! Haha!

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

4 comments:

  1. That box looks like hours of fun to me! I'm having a tough time trying to pick out my favorite. Have a great weekend. Coffee time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been hard to pick an overall favorite from all of the boxes

      Delete
  2. It's hard to believe that any Adam Morrison card could've ever been that desirable. Even though it's probably one of the cheaper cards here, the Drexler Zensations is tops for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was excited when I found that one hiding

      Delete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!