Sunday, August 18, 2024

Cards From Pops: The Rest 2

*sits down with the remaining stack of cards, takes a sip of freshly brewed joe, it's time for cards over coffee*

Call me a night owl, not to be confused with the legendary Night Owl Card blog, but I have been taking advantage of later nights to get posts done on this blog, so I am not taking away from family time. Fortunately, since I am forced to drink decaf, I don't miss out on the coffee with my cards.

The blog remains the same as it's always been, except right now I am staying up late to put up a post the night before.

*takes a sip*

Just like with the last post, it's time to just roll out the pictures. This time I am eating a late night Poptart with my coffee.

(USA! USA! USA!)

(1:12 Packs)

(1:14 packs)







(/150)










(1:20 packs)
(Prime 9 1:5 packs)

(1:144 packs! Tough pull!)

(1:36 packs)













(/99, this card I did know was in there as it was a bonus trade)

 
And that does it for my coffee, my Poptart and the cards in this series.

It's time for bed.

*yawns before finishing up today's post*

That was sooooooooooooooooooo much fun. For what I gave up and got in return, I am pretty happy. I will always trade off newer cards for cards like these any day. I am hoping he has more like this so we can do it again.

Overall, I did well with these mystery boxes. May not be a lot of big pulls or valuable ones, but that's not what I am in the hobby for. 

Have a great Sunday. NFL Sunday's are almost here.

Before I close, I also wanted to remind you of the Coffee Card Hall Of Fame voting and that it needs you guys to nominate cards in.

Details on the Coffee Card Hall Of Fame can be found HERE. I may add this to every post from here on out for a reminder as I will forget about this too! Haha!

*Coffee Card Blogger Out*

10 comments:

  1. Shiny card shiny card shiny card all them can just kiss my don't be scared don't sound of the alarm they can be found out in Coffee Matt's arm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really nice finds. Decaf is not that bad every so often. I still haven't come up with something for the Hall. Have a great Sunday and the sun is actually shining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your father loaded up your box with lots of awesome shiny stuff. As for decaf... I can't do it. If I'm gonna drink coffee... it's for the caffeine :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He didn't even know what was in there. He got these from a friend of his. But my father likes new stuff so I traded it for this stuff

      Delete
  4. Those Rocket to Stardom inserts are quite interesting! I'll nominate new Hall of Famer Todd Helton for your Hall of Fame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These boxes seemed to have a decent number of refractors in them, which I'm guessing was a nice surprise, what with your love for 90's refractors and all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I wad pleasantly surprised and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Cards and coffee go together like PB&J, so don't you and leaving a comment below. Take a sip and let me know your thoughts!